Ancient Masseria of the XVIII century. Of 300 sqm. Composition of 4 rooms and accessories, two bathrooms. Interior courtyard with restored space. In the underlying part of the farm there are 2 manger and 1 barn. There is a land of about 6 hectares with 200 olive trees and about 30 seculars, orchards and citrus. The masseria is located about 1000 m From the sea which is visible from the farm as it is in a panoramic position.