Sitting on a prime 407m2 block in a quiet leafy street this is a rare opportunity to acquire a property with an existing dwelling (1) and approval in place for a secondary dwelling (2).
(1) Tidy character cottage with 3 bedrooms, study, new bathroom and kitchen - With Brisbane City Council approval and plans for raising and renovation.
(2) Plans and approval for a new 3 bedroom/ 2 bathroom secondary dwelling to be constructed on the site.
* 407m2 North facing elevated block
* Plans and Approvals in place for raising and renovating the existing dwelling
* Plans and Approvals in place for secondary dwelling
* The property is currently rented periodically and achieving an income of $550 per week
* Minutes to Boundary Street the heart of West Ends retail and dining precinct
* Brisbane State High school catchment, St Lawrence's & Somerville House private schools nearby
* Brisbane CBD 3kms
West End is a popular inner city suburb favoured by professionals and families that offers a flourishing dining, retail and cultural precinct. The area is well serviced by public transport, amenities, multiple bridges such as the Grey Street and Go Between.
Please call Geoff Esdale for further information and to schedule your inspection.