RE/MAX present to market a superb 4 bed detached house located in Ros Caoin, Roscam, Galway - an established, well maintained estate. No. 107 was built in 2003 by O'Malley Construction. Viewers should know that the property is also being sold with numerous contents included.
This bright property is presented in excellent, walk in condition. Extending to 125 sq. m. (1,345.5 sq. ft.), the accommodation is spread over 2 floors. Ground floor living accommodation is comprised of an entrance hall, living room, kitchen, dining room, utility and W.C. Proceeding to the first floor is a landing, 4 good sized bedrooms - one with en-suite, main bathroom and attic.
The property holds an impressive C2 BER Certificate with double glazed windows, cavity wall and attic insulation. The property is heated by Gas Fired Central Heating, serviced annually, with a gas feature fireplace in the living room. Features include an extra large South-West facing rear garden, neutral colour scheme, French doors, architrave coving, cobblestone driveway and much more (see a full list of features below).
Externally, the perfectly positioned South-West facing garden has a well-manicured lawn/flower beds and timber frame shed. The rear garden is complete with a patio area, picnic table and lighting - ideal for outdoor entertaining. Private parking is available to the front ( for 2 cars) with additional off street parking available. 107 is located in a quiet cul-de-sac and is situated directly across from a beautiful green area.
Ros Caoin is a well-established, family friendly estate. The property is in close proximity to a range of amenities within the estate including Spar, a pharmacy and hairdressers. It is also close to the Galway Clinic, GMIT, Briarhill Shopping Centre and the M6 Galway-Dublin Motorway. The estate is serviced by the 409 City Bus which runs approx. every 20 minutes. Galway City Centre is just 10 minutes away.
INFO & FEATURES:
- Built by O'Malley Construction circa 2003.
- 4 bedrooms - 3 double & 1 single - master bedroom features en-suite.
- Extra large South West facing rear garden with manicured flower beds.
- Established, well-maintained estate with excellent family friendly atmosphere.
- Management fees are approx. €350 per year which include general maintenance and upkeep of the estate.
- Extends to approx. 125 sq. m / 1,345 sq. ft.
- Plot size extends to 448 sq. m (larger than the average plot size in Ros Caoin).
- Excellent, walk in condition.
- Neutral colour scheme.
- C2 BER on BER No: 105091649
- Gas Fired Central Heating - serviced annually.
- Cavity wall & insulated attic.
- Gas feature fireplace.
- Double glazed PVC windows.
- Double doors internally and French doors.
- Wired for alarm system.
- Electric shower.
- Coving throughout.
- Carpet, ceramic tile & semi-solid wooden floors.
- 3 double bedrooms & 1 single bedroom.
- Built in wardrobes in all bedrooms.
- Patio area with picnic table.
- Timber garden shed.
- Garden lights.
- 2 x side/gated access points to rear garden.
- Cobblestone driveway with parking for 2 cars.
- Additional off street parking available.
- Mains water & sewerage
- Close proximity to a range of amenities within the estate including Spar, pharmacy and hairdressers.
- 10 minutes to Galway City Centre.
- 2 minutes to M6 Galway-Dublin Motorway.
- Serviced by the 409 City bus - runs approx. every 20 minutes.
- Close to Galway Clinic, GMIT, Briarhill Shopping Centre, shops, pubs, restaurants, schools, etc.
Entrance Hall: 6.09m x 1.87m
Living Room: 5.95m x 3.98m
Dining Room: 4.45m x 2.69m
Kitchen: 5.90m x 3.16m
Utility: 1.55m x 1.77m
W.C: 1.67m x 0.77m
Landing: 3.29m x 3.06m
Main Bathroom: 1.84m x 2.03m
Bedroom 1 (Master): 5.19m x 3.28m
Bedroom 1 en-suite: 1.56m x 1.90m
Bedroom 2: 2.78m x 2.61m
Bedroom 3: 4.17m x 2.81m
Bedroom 4: 3.09m x 3.06m
NOTE: These particulars are not to be considered a formal offer. They are for information only and give a general idea of the property. They are not to be taken as forming any part of a resulting contract, nor to be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Whilst every care is taken in their preparation, neither RE/MAX Property Experts nor the vendor accept any liability as to their accuracy. Intending purchasers must satisfy themselves by personal inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of these particulars. No person in the employment of RE/MAX Property Experts has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.