Fully furnished, cozy and bright apartment in the very center of Riga, one of the most glamorous buildings in the capital.
The complex of national romanticism style buildings was constructed in 1909 by the famous Riga's architect Eizens Laube. This distinguished building is an architectural monument and is protected by Latvia government and UNESCO. Widescale reconstruction of the building has been completed in May 2013.
The apartment has two bedrooms (or one bedroom and a cabinet), a large studio living room with kitchen, a bathroom.
The windows of the apartment are facing the street.
- Built-in kitchen equipment of the German factory with "Miele" technique: oven, induction surface, built-in steam extractor, dishwasher, fridge.
- Built-in closets with sliding doors and a modular system from Scandinavian manufacturer Elfa.
- The bathroom is equipped with a bathtub, Hansgrohe mixers and a washing machine from Miele.
- Living rooms and bedrooms are covered with Boen natural parquet boards. The kitchen, the hallway and in the bathroom have electric heated floors with Kerama Marazzi tiles.
- The apartment is fully furnished and decorated: a French bedroom equipment made of natural wood, a sofa, a folding dining table with chairs, cornices, curtains, chandeliers and luminaires.
- Double exterior doors. Room doors with improved sound insulation.
- Wooden windows with glass packs and three ventilation modes.
- Internet and TV networks are installed.
- Personalized utility meters are installed.
- The radiators are fitted with heat regulators.
- Fire safety and security sensors, video doorphone are installed.
- Management fee - 0,60 € / m2 / month.