**ARRANGE AN INSPECTION TIME ONLINE - DETAILS BELOW**
With a near new coat of paint and freshly polished floors this 3 bedroom house will not last.
- Seperate Lounge room with Ceiling Fan and Aircon
- Galley Style Kitchen with plenty of cupboards and room for a dining room table
- Large Main bedroom
- 2 Good Sized Bedrooms
- Bathroom with Bath
- Separate Toilet
- Concreted Storage Under House (does get wet in heavy rain)
- Single Carport
- Polished Timber Floors
- Fully Fenced Large Back Yard
- Catholic Primary School Situated at the end of the street
- bus stop to town is only a 50 metre walk to McIlwraith Ave
There is abundant natural light and the home sits elevated from the street on a low maintenance block.
**HOW TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY**
Arranging an inspection is easy!
You can use our booking page to view available times to inspect, and pick one that suits YOU.
To arrange the inspection, simply enter in your details, and register for a time. By registering, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
To access the booking page, go to our website: www.remaxexecutives.com.au and click on the "Book Inspection" button for that rental property.
Alternatively, you can access the booking page by sending an email enquiry or by clicking the VIRTUAL TOUR link for this rental property.
You MUST enter your details to book an inspection time.
If no one registers for an inspection time - then that inspection may not proceed.
So DON'T MISS OUT - book for an inspection time today!