OPEN FOR INSPECTION - SUNDAY 11:00 - 11:30am
Welcome to 6 Denis Street.... by the end of your introduction to this property, your search for that special home will be complete!
Featuring 4 bedrooms and completely renovated, the home is tucked away down by the river in ever-popular Aitkenvale.
Set amongst lush established gardens, the WOW factor begins as you step through the front door.
Lots of love and attention has been given to this home over the many years the current owners have lived here, and it shows.
The entire home is finished in commercial grade vinyl planking, in a stunning timber look finish. It is both hard wearing, yet elegant, and sets the scene for the entire home.
For a comprehensive 3D VIRTUAL TOUR, genuine walk-through VIDEO TOUR and FLOORPLAN of this property, don't forget to click on the links near the photos.
* 4 bedrooms
* Stunning bathroom with separate toilet
* Impressive kitchen with European appliances and stone benchtops
* 5kw solar system
* Fully renovated
* Fully air conditioned plus ceiling fans throughout
* Timber toned quality flooring throughout
* Fenced, lush (and very private) 643 sqm block with garden shed
* Set within Pimlico High School catchment
* Insect and security screens throughout
* Conveniently located in a quiet street, close to Stockland, Kmart, schools, University, Hospital and the river
There are many terrific features of the home: the spacious central living area, the separate dining area, modern dÃ©cor, quality fixtures, fittings and finishes, amazing kitchen and stunning bathroom, generous outdoor areas, established gardens and last but not least, the home features a 5kw solar panel system to help with the rising power costs.
You are going to love it!
Enjoy the convenience of the suburb of Aitkenvale - major shopping centres, schools, day care, university, hospital and doctors are all close at hand.
The low maintenance home is beautifully presented and ideal for those