Original dwelling on1368m2. Zoned Mixed Medium Density (RM3)
Great opportunity for Investor, developer or owner occupier looking for lots of space.
Currently tenanted at $280 per week, on a monthly tenancy.
Motivated Seller with relocation plans. Property must be SOLD !
There has been some preliminary development feasibility on the site detailed in the relevant images.
Additional Zoning and Information Memorandum is available on request. We estimate the site can accommodate 7 Townhouse and Apartments with appropriate application and approval.
*3 bedroom home
* Large yard for storage
* large covered entertainment area.
* 2 bay carport and 2 garden sheds.
* Walking distance to Tafe and bus stop. Only 1.5 kilometres from Bundamba train station.
* Easy Access to Shopping, Schools, professional services
* 5 minutes drive to Booval Fair shopping centre.
* 50 minute train trip to Brisbane Central
* Easy access to Warrego Highway
Inspection by Appointment.
Division6 Residential Medium Density Zone
Residential Mixed Density (RM3)
(i) A range of densities is provided
(ii) A mix of residential forms is
The overall density does not exceed 50
dwellings per hectare at two storeys in
(1) The following are consistent uses, use classes
and other development categories in the
Residential Medium Density Zone-
(a) caretaker residential;
(d) dual occupancy;
(f) home based activity which complies with
the Home Based Activities Code;
(i) multiple residential,
Disclaimer - All information detailed including future development options contained herein are gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided and interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries. All listed development options above and council zoning, require the buyer's own due diligence and are subject to satisfaction of the zoning