Are you looking for a home close to everything with such an abundance of living areas that you could house the Brady Bunch?
Look no further - here it is along with the bonus of Glasshouse mountain views.
Your new home embodies relaxed resort style living with the luxury of walking to the surf or Pumicestone passage in under 10 minutes and Caloundra central under five.
Imagine - living this close to everything where the only decision to make is whether to cook or eat out, watch tele or take in a movie, have a dip in your own pool or duck down for a surf and fish the still waters of the passage.
After you stroll home, indulge the luxury to choose any of the six separate living areas, or the open plan and centrally located gourmet kitchen for you to getaway from the madness and mayhem as the family amuse themselves around the pool, in the hobby/storage shed or any of the other five areas available to them.
Totally on offer at 5 Beausang Street you will also find:
- Five bedrooms two bathrooms and six living areas over two levels.
- Parents retreat with mountain views to savour the stunning evening sunsets.
- Master bedroom has ensuite with spa and huge walk through robe plus private deck.
- Ceiling fans and gentle breezes for year round comfort.
- Sparkling in ground pool - for relaxed evenings or early morning dips.
- Polished timber and slate floors - warm in winter and cool in summer.
- Local street vehicle traffic only - adds to your peace and quiet.
- 9mx5m man/woman or storage shed suitable for just about anything
- 6kw+ Solar System - little to no electricity bills.
- Wood fire built in BBQ - great for entertaining outdoors.
- Local primary school in a three-minute walk.
- Comprehensive town services in the main street under five-minute stroll.
- Thermal insulated carport - undercover parking.
- Remote controlled front access gate - added security.
- Currently holiday let all year round, you can hold over and earn some $s if