RE/MAX is pleased to offer to market this mixed use development opportunity.
Significant development potential and position within the (CWPSP) will facilitate (STA) establishment of a dynamic mixed use concept which could eventually incorporate a mix of high density residential, retail, and commercial uses.
Site features include:
* Total site area approximately 67,000 square metres
* Zoned - Mixed Use under ( CWPSP 2010 )
* Three mixed use development sites
* - 10 Volk Rd - 22,000sq. M approx.
* - 20 Volk Rd - 22,000sq. M approx.
* - 30 Volk Rd - 23,000sq. M approx.
* The southern boundary of the sites benefits from frontage ( 275. M approx. ) onto passive public open space parkland & lake reserve
Roadway integrations, upgrades & widening (As per; ref # CWPSP)
- Extension of Volk Rd to Evans Rd.
- Widening of Missen's Rd.
- New road, ( possibly the extension of Breen's Rd ) to be at the southern end of the properties, between the passive public open space/lake
- Roundabouts for intersections of Volk & Missen's, and Missen's & the new road.
- Traffic signals/lights at Evans & the new road.
Full documentation, IM, reports & other available by request.
Please call Vincent Golf - 0404 036 123 or Daniel Cheng - 0466 021 916