Nestled in the tranquillity which only "Rosedale Vista" can offer is this immaculately presented Dale Alcock built family home.
The home boasts over 200sqm of living and from its undeniably attractive street appeal right through to the low maintenance back garden, this home delivers on every level.
Built in 2002 by Dale Alcock Homes on a 581m2 block and offering 4 very good size bedrooms as well as an extra activity room, (perfect as a home office or kids play area) this is one not to miss.
- Double door entry with double security screen doors
- Large open plan formal living at the front of the home
- Spacious Master with ensuite as well as double walk in robes
- Well appointed and renovated kitchen boasting shoppers entry / double door built in pantry and extra wide fridge recess for those large, modern double door fridges
- Large open plan, informal living areas, vaulted ceiling in family area adds that extra touch of quality
- 3 double size minor beds, all with BIR's
- Family bathroom
- Generous alfresco living overlooks the charming and character filled back garden
- Need lawn for kids or pets? Too easy, the decking is just sitting on some bricks so lift it up, remove the feature pebble garden and you have a great size area large enough for a pool, workshop etc
- Fruit trees adorn the back fence and there's also a little veggie garden for the garden lover!
- Double garage with wide through access
Overall this is one exceptionally well looked after home by its highly house proud owners and is a pleasure for Denis' Extreme Team to be marketing.
Extra Features: Reticulation / Solar 6 panels +/- 1.5kW / Split RC Aircon / Shoppers entry / Alarm / Downlights throughout
See you at the inspections!
â€œPLEASE NOTE: These sellers are motivated and keen to sell 'At the Right Price'. This property is therefore being marketed in a Buyer Feedback Range over a period of time to give you (the buyer) an opportunity to provide your opinion of what it is worth compared