This house must be sold! Excellent value for first home owners or for the astute investor a current rental appraisal at $400-$430 per week.
Located on a quiet leafy street just behind the quaint Landsborough Primary School you will find this tastefully renovated family home. With a mixture of open space living and landscaped gardens, this 4-bedroom family home is a welcome change from the hustle and bustle of being on the busy coast.
Originally a 2 bedroom house, it now has a teenage retreat ! The current owner built with love 2 extra bedrooms upstairs, complete with a study nook for his two teenage children. Now complete with 4 well sized bedrooms, a recently renovated bathroom, a separate lounge and dining area and a spacious kitchen, this home is waiting patiently for the next family to move into.
The generous 840m2 block is fully fenced and completely safe for pets and young children. There is room for to add an extra living area, maybe even another bedroom and ensuite and still extra space for a pool and deck. Certainly plenty of potential......
Outdoor entertainment area overlooking State Forest is perfectly positioned for a BBQ, bar and outdoor dining setting. Car accommodation consists of a single carport under roof, and a 6mx6m shed with power at the back. Added bonus is that you can drive straight through carport through to backyard and shed!
This home is well worth an inspection.
Features at a glance:
- 4 bedrooms and 1 bathroom
- Brand new carpets in upstairs bedrooms and study nook
- Recently renovated bathroom
- Separate lounge and dining room
- Modern spacious kitchen
- Room for expansion and renovations
- Room to builld inground pool and add a deck
- Fully fenced 840m2 block
- Large outdoor entertaining area
- Drive through Carport
- Walking distance (5minutes) to Landsborough Primary School and Childcare
- Just a few minutes walk to Landsborough Township, Pub and Railway Station
- Close to the Beerwah a