So many memorable occasions have been had in this much-loved family home over the past 23 years. The home has a formal lounge, large rumpus, study & 2 bathrooms and great privacy provided by the lush hedges and fencing surrounding the property. It also has pretty gardens, shady paved-outdoor areas & an excellent 'man-shed'.
Another highlight of this property is its fantastic location. Situated in a well-established neighbourhood, within 5 minutes' walk of public transport, schools, vet clinic, and shops within a 3- minute drive, it is conveniently positioned for easy living, and lovely sea side walks along the bay.
- Split level, 3-bedroom home with new carpet and fans
- Freshly painted exterior
- New polished timber flooring in main living areas
- Combined kitchen dining area overlooking sundeck
- Separate sunroom/study overlooking well established front garden
- Foxtel and cable internet access
- Renovated bathrooms with laundry Shute
- Large internal laundry with storage
- Separate air-con rumpus/teenage retreat own bathroom & separate entrance
- 9 x 6mtr Titan Shed with storage section and drive through access to yard
- Rear sun deck off the dining area
- Large paved entertainment area overlooking well established private yard
- 5 minutes' walk to Manly West State school and Moreton Bay Boys
- 20 Minutes' walk to Manly Train station
- 5 Minutes' drive to the Wynnum/Manly Esplanade
- 25 minutes' drive to Brisbane International Airport and CBD
I invite you to view this home as soon as possible. Contact Liza on 0408 111 840 to arrange a time.