END DATE SALE - ALL OFFERS PRESENTED BY TUESDAY 25TH JULY 2017 (the seller reserves the right to accept an offer prior to this date)
WILL SUIT BUYERS WITH BUDGETS BETWEEN $950,000 - $1,000,000
Welcome to 131 Fourth Avenue - a character-filled and simply stunning home nestled on one of Mount Lawley's gorgeous tree lined avenues.
Situated west of Beaufort Street and beautifully located within walking distance to all the Mount Lawley schools as well as a park at the end of the street, this home sits on a 472sqm block and oozes street appeal. It offers many character features including original stained glass front door, timber floors, superb decorative ceilings, picture rails and an open fireplace in the front formal lounge.
This 4 bedroom 2 bathroom home has never looked better; with sky high ceilings adorned with rosettes, feature lighting, freshly painted throughout and a new extension a little over three years old, the next owner of this home will truly appreciate the love, care and attention that has been put into this heritage style property. With its return verandah, white picket fence and established garden, this original Mount Lawley 1920's brick and tile home is pretty as a picture.
Features include but are not limited to;
- Large formal lounge at front of the home overlooking the enclosed front lawn area and verandah, complete with original fire place, split system air conditioning unit and sleek white plantation shutters
- Three minor bedrooms at the front of the home are all spacious and easily allow for queen size bedroom suites
- Main bathroom located in convenient reach of the minor bedrooms
- The informal open plan lounge, dining and kitchen is a beautiful light and bright space in the centre of the home.
- The lounge has a gorgeous feature bay window with cushioned seat, raked ceilings and views over the back garden
- Fully renovated kitchen with all the finishings you would naturally expect in a home of this calibre including stone bench tops, ov