Set in sought-after Crestbrook Estate and featuring a well-planned layout is this four bedroom family home. Step past the impeccable street appeal and through the clever front portico to inside where you will find the first open plan living and dining area that boasts LED downlights and split system air conditioning. The second living area is separated by the kitchen that neatly sits between the two spaces. In the kitchen you will find plenty of bench space, a breakfast bar, a walk-in style pantry and stainless steel appliances included a brand new Delonghi dishwasher.
All four bedrooms have the comfort of air conditioning and built-in robes whilst the master bedroom is impressively sized, complete with a modern ensuite and walk-in robe. A shower-bath combination can be found in the main bathroom and the toilet has been kept separate for convenience.
Relax or entertain on the outdoor patio that overlooks the well-sized yard; from here you can even catch generous glimpses of the distant hills. To finish the home, there is a big double remote garage.
Crestbrook Estate is a prized location to call home, being set among other quality properties, close to parks, walkways, the Crestbrook Shopping Precinct and Calvary Christian College. Only a short drive away is the North Shore Precinct, more schools and facilities.
- Cleverly designed four bedroom family home
- Master bedroom is complete with a modern ensuite and a walk-in robe
- All bedrooms have the comfort of air conditioning and built-in robes
- Separate dining and living areas, both with split system air conditioners and LED down lights
- Second living area flows through to the outdoor patio
- Kitchen offers a walk-in style pantry, breakfast bar and stainless steel appliances including a new Delonghi dishwasher
- Main bathroom features a shower-bath combination and the toilet is separate
- Well-sized outdoor patio, perfect for relaxing and entertaining
- Fully air conditioned and security scre