5 Gundabluey Crescent is the one with it all! From the luxuriously carpeted theatre room to the king-sized master bedroom with Hollywood style ensuite and walk-through wardrobe, the most discriminating buyers will all find something to love here!
The absolute largest families will live in luxury as there are three dedicated living areas in the main house, a giant fully equipped man cave and a full separate guest house with kitchen, patio, living room and bathroom facilities. The features really stack up from the louvered walls to take advantage of Northern sea breezes to the 5kw solar power system which combines with Daiken split air conditioning to keep the home cool and power bills low. The whole house has been freshly painted for sale and is ready to move into right away. Come see 5 Gundabluey Crescent today! It's the one your big family has been waiting for.
- Top quality build and finish by Keir Constructions featuring high ceilings, luxurious fittings and heaps of space in the three living areas.
- Stylish modern kitchen with a massive island bench and heaps of storage. Your master chef will love the huge gas stove.
- Giant king-size master suite with spa tub, walk through wardrobes and most importantly, great space for the adults to escape to.
- Massive 9.2 x 7.6 powered shed. Two bays and huge space with work room and storage.
-Awesome guest house. Fully self-contained with gas kitchen, disabled access bathroom and full size bedroom. Perfect for parents or escaping from your teenagers!
- Five full bedrooms plus a sixth in the guest house will accommodate the largest families with ease. Daiken split head systems cool the whole house efficiently.
- Plush theatre room. Big enough for all your friends to come watch the Cowboys win the grand final again!
- Double gate side access on both sides of the huge 2009m2 block, Great for boats, caravans and toys.
- Too many features to mention them all! Patio wired for sound, generator