El Pueblo is situated in one of the most beautiful natural areas of the island of Bonaire. This charming cliff-side area, located in the northern part of the island, covers an elevated terrain, totaling well over 22400 m2 / 241,000 sq. ft., with 320 m / 1,049 feet wide of prime oceanfront property.
Most striking is the direct and completely unobstructed view of the Caribbean Ocean. The deep blue colors never cease to amaze! At the same time, El Pueblo is situated right in the middle of unspoiled nature, so typical of Bonaire. El Pueblo is also located within walking distance of some of the best dive- and snorkel sites Bonaire has to offer. The location is truly magnificent! El Pueblo villas, though nestled within nature, is only a 5 minute drive to Bonaire's peaceful capital Kralendijk. Only 27 villas will be constructed on this 5.5 acres (2.2 hectare) lot. All villas will be built in a playful adobe design, inspired by a style of construction which can be found in the pueblos (villages) neighboring Santa Fe, with a clear Mexican touch.
Each villa will have a marvelous direct view of the Caribbean Sea. This is a result of the broad design, as well as the spacious project plan. The Villas on the first oceanfront row are only 15 m / 50 feet to 30 m / 100 feet away from the ocean! El Pueblo villas will be constructed by skilled professionals, using only the best materials. Finishing will be of the highest quality.
The home sits on a 629 m2 / 6770 sq. ft. lot with the right of long lease until July 11, 2060.
Villa Adobe (to build)
Villa 23 has a beautiful ocean and island view from both porch and roof terrace. It's the highest situated villa at the project. The Villa is fully furnished (optional) with an optional pool and consists of three bedrooms and two bathrooms.
We sell Villa 23 at a discounted sales price of $695.000 (excluding buyers cost; i.e. tax and closing cost at notary). Construction will start in 2015.
This price includes: kitchen, LED lighting throughout house, air conditioners in all bedrooms, fully landscaped and irrigated garden, Biorock© septic tank system, Optional the Magna Pool with low energy pump, 2 terraces and 1 parking lots.
- 300 ft away from the Ocean.
- Size is 629 m2 / 6770 sq. ft. of long lease land.
- Square footage of living space of the house plus in and outside/terrace is 280 m2 / 3013 sq. ft.
- Villa 23 will have a 2 inch thick insulated roof. Roof will be waterproofed with EPDM. This will be guaranteed for 10 years by El Pueblo Villa's.
- Garden will consist of so called 'rice terraces' to prevent muddy water from flowing to ocean.
- Garden will be integrated with the house, unless the buyer likes differently. We will use STO© finishing for outside walls of Villa 23. Factory offers 10 years of guarantee for paint and finishing. Inside of house and surrounding garden walls will be painted with KEIM natural mineral paint and respectively white and sand color as existing walls.