This 3 Bedroom brick and tile home absolutely oozes potential and sits upon a very desirable flat and private 702m2 block.
With great street presentation, a secure fully fenced yard and a functional yet spacious layout this is one home that is as the title states ripe for the picking so donâ€™t let this one get away.
Featuring two excellent sized living areas plus a formal dining area and a spacious kitchen overlooking the huge outdoor entertaining area. All three bedrooms have built in robes, with ceiling fans, laminate flooring and a good sized two-way bathroom. Owners and investors â€“ looking to squeeze in an extra bathroom, the laundry is oversized and with a bit of creative planning could more than accommodate this addition.
The triple car garage also allows access to the rear of the property to park a trailer, boat or caravan. The block is flat and usable with a garden shed to the back of the property and plenty of space to put a pool in the future.
This really is a gem in a great location. This home is ideal for first home buyers, young families and investors.
Rental appraisal currently $490-$500 per week.
- 3 bedrooms all with built ins and ceilings fans
- Spacious 2 way bathroom
- Two large separate tiled living areas
- Spacious kitchen overlooking the outdoor entertaining area
- Huge covered outdoor entertaining area
- 3 car garage with access through to the rear of the yard
- Large flat 702m2 block
- Large laundry
- Secure colorbond fenced yard
- Laminate flooring in all of the bedrooms
- Low maintenance block - plenty of room for a pool
- Excellent location
- Rental appraisal $490-$500 per week