One of the Last few North Facing Stands available.
This Stand boasts stunning views of the Lagoon, Belvidere and Mountains. It also borders a green belt of more than 2500m². This area in general has an abundance of wild life that can only make ones life richer. Plot and Plan available.Prices are inclusive of Transfer Duty
• The erven at RIDGEWOOD are zoned General Residential 1 and the Municipality took over the infrastructure and as such the Municipality is responsible for the maintenance thereof.
• Only municipal rates are payable which currently amounts to approximately R918.36 per month and R 710-00 for service availability charges per erf. This amount will vary according to the valuation of each individual property by the Municipality.
• No levies are payable only municipal rates are applicable.
• Boat lovers can launch their boats at the slipway which is approximately 500m from the development.
• Animals are allowed but it is advised to fence an area for dogs. Bushbuck roam free and it is one of the important added values of the area. When walking the dogs they must preferably be on a leash.
• RIDGEWOOD is approximately 15km from Knysna with all its shopping and medical facilities.
• RIDGEWOOD will find favour with nature lovers due to the Fauna and Flora present in the area.
• It is a very safe environment especially for kids.
• RIDGEWOOD is ideal for economic active people, retirees and as holiday homes.