This plus minus 190 Ha property is well situated on the Vaal River and boasts around 800 m Riverfront. It has a real bushveld atmosphere and is ideally suited for a number of farming activities as it is about 9 km from the highway, tar road accessibility and a very clean natural environment. The farm is divided in half by a road and around 100 Ha is on the river side of the road.
It's possibilities and features are endless and include
- Big river front
- Motor Boating and aquatic activities. One of the very few farms on the Vaal river where this is possible
- Small game farm possibility
- Cash crops farm
- Aquatic activities
- Ideal lifestyle farm
- Low crime rate and clean environment
- Abundant bird life
- Angling paradise
- The surrounds offer plenty of extra mural activities. The dome is close by with "zip line", "water rafting" Sky diving etc.
- Tar road up to farm entrance
- Access to NUW Potchefstroom or Vaal Technikon
- Not far from Parys tourist attraction
- Lies within 150 km radius of around 80% of the country's economic activity
- Easy access to JHB, airport and produce markets.
- Not subdividable for residential as it is protected farming land at this moment in time
- Can put own huts, Lapa and Venue building if so wish, ie Weddings etc
This is really a prime property.