Space, views and lifestyle embody this exquisite home which was master crafted and intrinsically designed to be perfect amidst its majestic Atlantic Ocean backdrop. Nautical themes are beautifully placed "here and there", and the tropical island ambience enhances the mood of this large, but very functional home.
Three levels of high quality finishes and accommodation needs to spoil you, complete the handsome home. The north facing wind free garden lends to outdoor living and elegant entertainment, with a 33m2 sparkling lap pool (11x3 m) and a jacuzzi conveniently placed next to the pool. As an added benefit, this home is self sustainable on a solar panel and UPS backup electricity system, as well as a Grey Water tank system serving the home. This house is off the grid!
Inside the home, the double glazing sliding doors and windows bring the Atlantic into the home, where sunsets are amongst the best in the world, and views of Table Mountain gently dropped into the ocean, are priceless!
What the home comprises of:
- Undercover open walkway
- Entrance Foyer with wooden flooring
- Large Kitchen with ocean views, and separate Scullery
- Large multi use "L" shaped area comprising of:
- Dining Room overlooking Atlantic Ocean and Table Mountain
- Lounge, with Fire Place, and exquisite ocean and mountain views
- Balcony, perfect for North Facing Day Bed
- Indoor Barbecue Area, open flow toward undercover pool patio
- 3 Separate Rooms of equal size, well suited for diverse needs. Currently used as a Study for the kids, a TV room for the kids and a Massage Room
- Utility Room housing Pool Pump and Solar Panel control centre, as well as the Grey Water control system
- 5 Car Garage
- Beautiful Wooden Staircase
- Large open flow Reception area made up of Upstairs TV Room
- Nautical theme Study, with exquisite views over the whole bay
- Large Main Bedroom overlooking Atlantic Ocean and Robben Island
- Main en suite flows "Island Style" out of main be