Attic apartment in the very center of Riga, in one of the most glamorous buildings in the capital.
The complex of national romanticism style buildings was constructed in 1909 by the famous Riga's architect Eizens Laube. This distinguished building is an architectural monument and is protected by Latvia government and UNESCO. Widescale reconstruction of the building has been completed in May 2013.
The apartment has two bedrooms (or one bedroom and closet), a living room, a large kitchen - studio, 2 bathrooms.
The windows of the apartment are facing the street.
- Built-in German factory "Pronorm" kitchen equipment with "Miele" technique: oven, induction surface, steam oven, built-in steam extractor, dishwasher, fridge, wine cabinet.
- Built-in closets with sliding doors and a modular system from Scandinavian manufacturer Elfa.
- Both bathrooms facilities are equipped from Duravit plumbing (Happy D2 collection), Huppe shower enclosures, Hansgrohe mixers, washing machines and tumble driers. The main bathroom is equipped with a bathtub.
- The rooms are covered with Boen natural parquet boards. Electric stoves with a Kerama Marazzi tiles are installed in the kitchen, in the hallway and in the bathrooms.
- Double exterior doors. Room doors with an improved sound insulation.
- Wooden windows with glass packets and decoration ventilation modes.
- Internet and TV networks are installed.
- It is installed personified utility meters.
- The radiators are fitted with heat regulators.
- Fire safety and security sensors, video doorphones are installed.
- Management fee - 0,60 € / m2 / month.