We are pleased to present you this enchanting historic wine estate which stands on one of the most fascinating hills of the Tuscan-Romagnolo Apennines.
The position is exclusive and privileged. The 360° view it will literally take your breath away. From any point of the property you can enjoy a picturesque landscape, characterized by hills and fields painted with extraordinary shades of green, vineyards, olive trees and even a private lake.
All the essence of Emilia-Romagna is concentrated here, in this unforgettable place, able to donate you an unique feeling of well-being and peace.
Buildings and land belonging to the villa:
- a manor house of about 1,500 square meters, with 600 square meters of terraces and verandas
- a dependance next to the villa of about 340 square meters, to be completed, including 25 square meters of terraces with large living room and kitchen, three bedrooms and four bathrooms
- a 180 sqm swimming pool
- a park of about 10,000 square meters
- land for a total of 42 hectares, of which 15 are cultivated with vines
- a newly built shed of about 300 square meters, on two levels, with exposed wood finishes and air conditioning
- a restored farmhouse of 270 square meters on two levels with courtyard and sheds to be restored of about 290 square meters with independent access
It is also possible to build a further 300 sq.m. real estate unit with access by an independent road.
The property is enriched by a small consecrated church of 110 square meters with a bell tower, renovated, dedicated to St. Thomas and a suggestive Celtic cross dating back to the year one thousand.
Finally, there are also accurate terracing made using a particular local stone studded with fossil remains, called ''spungone''.
Description of the pricipal building:
- structure on two levels plus a livable attic
- over 600 terraces and verandas equipped for the barbecue
- living room with fireplace
- large kitchen with fireplace
- two bedrooms
- a study
- five bathrooms
- large cellar
- four garages
The heating is underfloor, the interiors are finished with quality materials.
The park of 10,000 square meters, includes an area surrounded by laurels where there is a large independent kitchen and barbecue.
The villa has a wonderfull 180 square meter swimming pool, carved into the rock and equipped with waterfalls, whirlpools, changing rooms, showers and a bathroom, plus a bar area where you can refresh yourself and get a cool drink on hot summer days.
Land for a total of about 42 hectares of which:
- 15 hectares of vine planted with Sangiovese of different clones, Cabernet Franc, Cabernet Sauvignon and Albana that allow a production of wines of about 100,000 bottles per year
- 20 hectares of agricultural land with one hectare of olive grove, a wooded land, a land for sowing, an artificial lake, an irrigation system and two water wells
Distances from the airports:
11 km from Forlì airport
68 km from Rimini airport
75 km from Bologna airport
The owner would consider the sale of the entire estate or, alternatively, of the real estate and the winery separately.