The complex of national romanticism style buildings was constructed in 1909 by the famous Riga's architect Eizens Laube. This distinguished building is an architectural monument and is protected by Latvia government and UNESCO. Widescale reconstruction of the building has been completed in May 2013.
Fully furnished, cozy and bright apartment in the very center of Riga, one of the most glamorous buildings in the capital.
The apartment has one bedroom, a large living room, a kitchen, two bathrooms.
The windows of the apartment are facing the courtyard side.
- Built-in German Express "Kuchen" kitchen equipment with Miele technique: oven, induction surface, built-in steam extractor, dishwasher, fridge, washing machine, washbasin "Reginox" with Hansgrohe water mixer.
- The bedroom has a built-in wardrobe with sliding doors and a modular system from the Scandinavian manufacturer Elfa.
- Two sanitary fittings equipped with Duravit plumbing (from Darling New and Ketho collections), Hansgrohe water mixers and Zehnder towel warmers. The main sanitary facility is equipped with a "Huppe" shower cabin.
- Wallpapers in the living room and bedroom in the living room of the German company "Rasch". On the walls in the kitchen and sanitary facilities - "Kerama Marazzi" tiles.
- Living and bedroom floors are covered with Boen natural parquet boards. Kitchens and bathrooms have electric heated floors with Kerama Marazzi tiles.
- Double exterior doors. Room doors with improved sound insulation.
- Wooden windows with glass packs and three ventilation modes.
- Internet and TV networks are installed.
- Personalized utility meters are installed.
- The radiators are fitted with heat regulators.
- Fire safety and security sensors, video doorphone are installed.
- Management fee - 0,60 € / m2 / month.