Are you looking for a lowset, low maintenance, tidy brick unit and requiring walking distance to the CBD? Then we have the perfect solution for you!
This lowset, brick unit located in a quiet complex is nestled amongst the Camphor Laurel trees in East Toowoomba. Centrally located its just so easy to take a short stroll to the CBD, cafes, restaurants and beautiful parks.
Take the time to inspect ... register your inspection today!
- 1 large carpeted bedroom with built-in robe
- Open plan tiled living, dining and kitchen with ceiling fan
- Kitchen equipped with electric cooking facilities, rangehood, plus plenty of cupboard and bench space with built in side display shelf
- Bathroom hosting a shower only with heat lights and extraction fan
- Internal laundry with auto taps
- Security screens fitted to windows and doors
- Large open carport area at the rear of the complex
- Grassed communal rear courtyard with clothesline
- Sorry, no pets permitted
WATER - Tenants pay for no water consumption.
School Aged Children? Copy and paste the link below into your browser for local school catchment areas http://www.qgso.qld.gov.au/maps/edmap