**ARRANGE AN INSPECTION TIME ONLINE - DETAILS BELOW**
In a whisper quiet cul de sac the home is in an elevated position capturing bay breezes , conveniently located a short walk from bus transport and only moments from public and private schools, a shopping complex, a train station and the foreshore.
- Spacious, light filled layout, ideal for everyday living and entertaining
- Two large separate and distinct living areas (one just under legal height with dry bar)
- Practical white gloss kitchen with pink granite bench tops, range hood, as new dishwasher, ample storage
- Sizeable bedrooms with ceiling fans, king-sized master with reverse cycle air conditioning
- Well-proportioned sunroom / study nook
- Full main bathroom with separate toilet
- Enormous 5th bedroom downstairs (not legal height)
- Spacious, well lit, covered rear outdoor entertaining area
- 5kw solar power system, 23,000 litre water tank, quality window furnishings throughout
- Home conducive to dual living
- Good side access to secure, private, fully fenced rear yard with huge 55m2 Widespan two bay shed (power, lighting, water and wood fired combustion heater)
- Off street parking for twelve vehicles, 7 covered (high enough to accommodate caravans)
**HOW TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY**
Arranging an inspection is easy!
You can use our booking page to view available times to inspect, and pick one that suits YOU.
To arrange the inspection, simply enter in your details, and register for a time. By registering, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
To access the booking page, click on the 'Book and Inspection Time' button - Alternatively, you can access the booking page by sending an email enquiry or by clicking the VIRTUAL TOUR link for this rental property.
You MUST enter your details to book an inspection time.
If no one registers for an inspection time - then that inspection may not proceed.