**ARRANGE AN INSPECTION TIME ONLINE - DETAILS BELOW**
As the pace and demands of the growing family only seem to increase, it is rare to find a well catered for quality home, with modern enhancements added to ensure this is a property set to serve the family unit in so many ways.
The photography literally speaks for itself, from entering the property, the tranquil flow is evident and coupled with a peaceful dÃ©cor throughout.
- Open plan living with a front verandah facing North to enjoy the bulk of the day
- Large entertainment deck off the back, great for the family to enjoy an evening BBQ and overlook the rear yard
- Three generous bedrooms all with built-ins
- Modern kitchen with Gas Stove and Dishwasher
- Aircon to to the living areas
- Blinds and Screens to most windows
- great granny flat/dual living set up ideal for the extended family, teenage retreat or elderly parents.
- room for lounge and dining areas
- Kitchenette complete with kitchen sink
- Separate room for your bed with a lovely ensuite
- Aircon to to the living area
- Roomy laundry for all family members to access with storage galore at hand.
- There is an impressive covered area off the dual living at the rear of the home, adjoining the 'picture perfect' yard
A closed in carport with remote doors for two is available for your vehicles and other attributes include a garden/storage shed, rain water tank and air conditioners.
This property sits in the highly sought after Mansfield High School Catchment zoning, along with easy access to a large array of other prominent public and private schools, local shops galore and public transportation.
**HOW TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY**
Arranging an inspection is easy!
You can use our booking page to view available times to inspect, and pick one that suits YOU.
To arrange the inspection, simply enter in your details, and register for a time. By registering, you will be INS