Offering classic features such as high vaulted ceilings, a cosy fireplace and a stunning sun filled decked alfresco with sea views, this beachside charmer will appeal to a wide variety of buyers.
Deliberately hidden behind neat green hedges, the intention is to take family and friends on a voyage of discovery and privacy.
The fabulous timber deck is the focal point of this residence and offers a remarkable escape from the everyday where family and guests can come together whilst watching the ships go by and bask in the atmosphere of the inspiring surrounds this stunning property offers.
- Open plan living and dining areas with raked ceilings
- A romantic fire place is positioned in the heart of the home creating a warm and inviting ambiance for those cold winter evenings
- Enjoy a sun downer whilst watching the ships go by from your massive decked alfresco
- Large kitchen with lots of cupboard space
- Option of media room or large 4th bedroom
- Ideal separate MAN-CAVE, SHE-SHED, GAMES ROOM or dual living possibility
- Short 1.5km walk to the spectacular dog friendly Currimundi beach
- Side access! Bring your boat, caravan and trailer
- 3kw Solar, air-conditioning, ceiling fans, security screens
- Private and peaceful gardens front and back
- Stroll to the shops and medical centre, public transport close by
- Elevated position, catch all the sea breezes
- Close proximity to a variety of premium state and private schools
- 7 minutes to the new Sunshine Coast Hospital Hub
Book your inspection today!