A boutique estate of only 33 home sites nestled in bush land at Bellbird Park.
Standing apart from the surrounding broad acre estates like Augustine Heights and Brentwood Forest, this unique and secluded site is your opportunity to have a " home among the gumtrees"
Home sites start at $225,000 and block sizes range from 455m2-988m2, we expect that all blocks will be titled within 6 months. All lots can be purchased with a customised all inclusive and very well priced house package if so desired. So take advantage of the State Government's New Build Grant of $20,000, Call Ric today!
Bellbird Gardens is located at 13-23 Rosemary St in Bellbird Park, part of Greater Springfield, the fastest growing City in Queensland and is only 12 kms from Ipswich(population 180,000), 28 kms from Brisbane City and 60 kms from The Gold Coast.
The Ipswich Motorway is 3 kms north and the Centenary Highway and Logan Motorway are 3 kms south.
Services and Amenities: (Click show more to view price list)
The Estate is minutes from shops, schools, transport, services and recreational facilities:
- Bus stop 600m on Redbank Plains Rd
- Train Stations 3 kms away at Goodna and Springfield
- Brookwater Shopping Centre (Woolworths), 2 kms away
- Orion Town Centre ( BigW,Aldi,+ 110 speciality shops ). Stage 2 has 67 more shops, theatres and a hotel.
- DFO 12 minutes away at Jindalee
- 80 bed new Mater Hospital at Springfield Health Services.
- 24 hectare Springfield Central Park
- Brookwater Golf Course and new $550m Dusit Thani Golf and Spa Resort at Brookwater
- Swanbank and Vicinity Park Industrial Estates
- Springfield Business Hub near completion
- Numerous Sports Clubs, Recreational Facilities, Sportsfields, Community Activities and Farmers Markets
Augusta State Primary ( 1.5km from our Estate ) St Augustine's Catholic College P-12 (1.6km) Kruger State Primary (2.2 kms) Westside Christian College (3kms) The Springfield Anglican College P-