This doesn't make sense, prices on the up yet my desperate owner has dropped his price by the same amount. This represents a magnificent buying opportunity for the savvy purchaser either to live in yourself or invest. The unit has to be the best in the complex.
Firstly, a quality paint job with quality paint, top of the range Miele appliances, sliding shutters to the wide balcony and there recently has been new carpet laid. The end result is a unit that oozes class!
Add the location with the Harbour Town Shopping Outlets, cafes and cinemas within easy walking distance, it is a short drive to Griffith University and Gold Coast Training Hospital, Broadwater Parklands and Southport CBD, G:Link light rail, Runaway Bay Shopping Centre is also only minutes away and it is quick, easy access to the M1 Motorway - You have convenience on your doorstep.
* Quality kitchen with stone bench tops and Miele appliances
* An eclectic mix of vibrant colour
* Ninth floor views over canals, the Grand Canal, Dublin Docks Bay and out to the Hinterland
* Extra large wide balcony ideal for entertaining your friends - one of the biggest in the building
* Secure complex with secure underground parking
* Master bedroom with ensuite - bath tub in the main bathroom
* The complex has a pool, spa, gymnasium and BBQ/recreation area
* Pleasant walkway around the water's edge
* Pet friendly complex - subject to approval by the Body Corporate Committee
* Owner regretfully has to re-locate for work and now has to sell as time has come to start
Please contact the Sales & Marketing Consultant for further details and to arrange your inspection - the apartment is available to be viewed upon request.
Disclaimer : We have in preparing this advertisement used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Pr