If you have been looking for a home with real value, here is a property you must add to your viewing list. One owner since new, this well built home is ready for the next stage of its life. Located in a quiet street on a 779m2 block with plenty of space, tradies or home handymen will love this. This home will be sold, the only question is to whom? Properties in this range are moving fast. Don't wait to be told it's under contract.
With heaps of potential on offer this is truly a great opportunity for the buyer who moves quickly. Inspection is easy, just make sure you view this home before it is sold.
24 Morden Street Features
- 3 Good sized bedrooms with built ins
- 1 Large bathroom with separate shower and bath
- Well appointed kitchen with plenty of cupboard space
- Living area features bar and fireplace
- Separate dining area and second living space
- Outdoor entertaining area overlooking the pool
- Separate area for the mancave
- Ducted air conditioning
- Heaps of yard space for the kids or pets
Only a few of minutes to Birkdale train station and buses, public transport is covered. Birkdale Fair and Capalaba shopping centres are only a few minutes away and Westfield Carindale is only 20 minutes by car. Wellington Point High School, Moreton Bay College, Redlands College, Mary McKillop Primary School, Birkdale State School and Gumdale State School are all within 10 minutes from this fantastic location. With the waterfront so close you can enjoy your weekends either at Wellington Point, Cleveland or Manly, the whole family will love living here.
Make the call today for your private inspection or visit the open home this weekend.