Exuding old-world charm and grace this landmark building "Adina" is in the heart of Brisbane, located opposite central station and overlooking ANZAC Square and memorial gardens; reflecting the class and elegance of the style of building one would find in Sydney, Melbourne or even London... "Adina"is a blue chip investment in every sense.
This second floor fully furnished apartment is complete with a queen bedroom, kitchen, living room and a combined bathroom / laundry. The decor and furniture complement the vintage of the building, and it is as immaculate and kept to the highest of standards, as you would expect.
Residents and guests have full access to on-site facilities which include: conference room, library, formal lounge and there is also a restaurant and bar on the ground floor of the complex, and professional on-site management.
From this location you can walk to all of Brisbane's many inner city attractions including: Queens Street Mall, Botanic Gardens, South Bank, Museum, Art Gallery, Treasury Casino, the river and parklands and a plethora or world-class dining options... you could not be more central!
Investor owner is liquidating asset this financial year and is seeking a sale ASAP; this is your opportunity to secure a slice of Brisbane history. With its heritage listing protection to preserve the integrity of the building, and its Ann Street location, you can not go wrong. Occupancy rates and yields are high; it is a rock solid investment or just enjoy living the Brisbane city lifestyle.
* Elegant apartment in historic building, circa 1920's in heart of Brisbane City
* Fully furnished, immaculate condition, tasteful decor reflecting vintage
* 1 queen-sized bedroom, 1 bathroom / laundry combined, kitchen and living room
* "Adina" facilities include: library, conference room and formal lounge.
* Building is opposite central station & overlooks ANZAC Square and Memorial Gardens
* On-site management, grand entry foyer and secure access