With 3 great size bedrooms, separate dining and lounge areas, 1,012m2 allotment, concrete stumps, good roof and guttering plus aluminum windows throughout, this property will be sure to for fill majority of required necessities for those looking for a neat and tidy home at an unbelievable price not to miss.
This property is located within a very short stroll to Primary and Secondary Schools, the beautiful Botanical Gardens, Bert Hinkler Hall of Aviation and Public Transport.
The property boasts:
- Separated lounge room at the front of the home
- Tidy kitchen with ample cupboard and working space
- Designated meals area adjacent to kitchen
- 3 good size bedrooms all with ceiling fans
- Tidy main bathroom with shower over bath
- Separate toilet
- Ceiling fan in lounge room
- Timber floors throughout currently covered over but ready to be bought back to life
- Good size laundry room at the rear of the home
- Fantastic side access to rear yard
- Single lock up car accommodation at the rear plus large workshop area
- Chamfer board exterior
- Concrete stumps
- Iron roof
- Aluminum Windows
- 1,012m2 allotment
- Great location with everything at your finger tips
Add your own personal touches and unleash the true potential this home has to offer
For your private inspection or for additional information please email or call Aaron and Scott today.
At a Glance:
Living areas: 1
Land Size: 1,012m2
Rates: $1,400 per half year approx.
Rental: $270.00 per week approx.
Lease: Periodic Lease
The information provided is for use as an estimate only and potential purchasers should make their own enquires to satisfy themselves of any matters.