This little gem is absolutely worth taking the time to inspect as it offers comfortable open plan living, updated kitchen and bathroom, a picturesque and very private large backyard with established gardens, (a herb garden for the budding cook,) and is extremely low maintenance. All of this within walking distance to trendy cafes, local convenience store, Burleigh beach, primary school and right now, is yours for the taking in this very affordable price range.
Currently home to a young family, this home has been a comfortable haven in which they have entertained many friends out on the deck and huddled around the fire pit. They have watched their children grow and swing from the old umbrella tree and it has been so conveniently located within walking distance to everything that they rarely use the car on weekends.
This incredibly well maintained home would suit first home buyers, investors and those looking to slow down and start enjoying the good life. Only a short 10 minute drive to Robina, Varsity train station and pacific motorway. 20 minutes to Coolangatta airport and Investors this duplex has a rental appraisal of $425-$450 per week.
- Large and very private back yard, fully fenced with color bond
- Large Covered outdoor entertaining area
- Renovated bathroom
- Updated kitchen with new oven and range hood
- Open plan living
- 2 very good sized bedrooms, master bedroom features sliding door access to the covered area
- Separate internal laundry
- 10 minute walk to the beach
- Walk to trendy paddock bakery, local shops
- Within Caningeeraba Primary School catchment
- Walk to local primary school
- 2 Minute walk to Burleigh Sports club and sports fields
- No visible neighbours
- No body corp or shared rates
- 284m2 fully fenced block
- Garden shed
- Herb garden
- Single remote lock up garage +additional parking for 2 cars