Positioned in the very heart of Caloundra lies this stunning dual occupancy home simply perfect for two families. Exquisitely designed with two levels of luxurious living and a large balcony with spectacular views, this lovely home will surely be the beginning of a relaxing coastal lifestyle.
Return every day from the pressures of a busy fast-paced work-school-sports lifestyle to deluxe comfort and tranquillity.
Refurbishment has enhanced the clever design that makes the most of its private and sprawling setting. The open place living on both levels is bright and airy with natural light creating a homely and inviting atmosphere, all in ultimate luxury. With ducted air-conditioning right throughout the house, soaring ceilings and the finest of fittings, the kitchen, living and dining area all integrate to create a unique yet flowing floor plan on both levels.
TOP LEVEL features:
- Four generous size bedrooms. The glamorous master bedroom features a lavish ensuite complete with deep bath, a Hollywood style built-in wardrobe and relaxing views of lush greenery from large glass windows
- Living and dining areas merge seamlessly onto balcony, designed especially for the magnificent views
- The sophisticated open plan kitchen has been creatively planned with form and function in mind. Just stunning with white bi-fold windows opening on to BBQ and wine bar fridge. Finished with sleek appliances, dishwasher and stove also brand new, expansive stone benches and a large walk-in pantry.
- Impressive spacious balcony overlooking Pumicestone Passage, the Caloundra City skyline and the unique Glasshouse Mountains provides plenty of room for outdoor lounge and dining table.
LOWER LEVEL features:
- Four spacious bedrooms with brand new lush carpets. Main bedroom features a luxurious ensuite complete with walk-in wardrobe recently renovated
- Dining room and family living are an expression of fine design opening onto the terrace and the sparkling in-groun