Offering the astute purchase an opportunity to secure a fully transformed character property located in the sought-after suburb of Dawesville. This home has been fully upgraded to a quality even the most fastidious buyer will find hard to fault. Complete with newly laid vinyl strip flooring, freshly painted throughout and modern kitchen upgrade so you can sit back and enjoy what is truly a unique character home that's hard to find in the market place today.
If you're looking to live a rural lifestyle but still enjoy all the conveniences of suburbia, then this could be your perfect home for you. Nestled in the tranquil bushlands of Dawesville comes this two storey home complete with a huge half acre block, ready for you to make your own.
The home itself is cleverly situated allowing for an expansive driveway on which the boat or caravan could be stored, a garden shed to the other side and all overlooking a retained backyard with fire pit, seating area and luxury chook enclosure!
Heading inside you're struck by the character of the home, with its high raked ceilings with exposed beams and windows overlooking the huge gardens. There's plenty of space for everyone, with a separate kids wing and an upstairs studio that doubles as an addition place to entertain or provide that perfect space for anyone with a home based business.
Internal features include:
* Large kitchen, meals and lounge room leading out to alfresco
* Master suite with spacious walk-in robe and ensuite with screened shower
* 3 good sized bedrooms with built-in robes and ceiling fans
* Separate study or fifth bedroom
* Large upstairs studio which is perfect for the home business or could accommodate a pool table and create a games room
* Huge balcony leading out from the studio - perfect for capturing the coastal sunsets sipping champagne
* Family bathroom with screened shower and bath
* Reverse-cycle air conditioning
The outdoor area is just idyllic, and perfectly set up for thos