** OPEN SUNDAY 9TH JULY BY APPOINTMENT BETWEEN 12PM - 4PM ... BOOKINGS ESSENTIAL **
We will be in the area between 12pm - 4pm and will be able to host a viewing of this property with as little as 15 - 30 minutes' notice. Please contact Denis to arrange a time slot for your private viewing.
With 236m2 of living area (341m2 in total), and 31 course high ceilings throughout, there is a real sense of grandeur in this latest offering from Denis' Extreme Team. Boasting a wonderful large pavilion at the front of the home, and lovely lush tropical gardens, you'd be forgiven for just wanting to sit at the front door and admire! But step inside - there is so much to love in this 4 bedroom 2 bathroom family home that offers space and quality with a resort feel ...
- Double doors lead into the impressive tiled entry hall with picture recess
- The study is located at the front of the home and has a French door so can be closed off for a bit of quiet
- The spacious home theatre with coffered ceiling, downlights and double door entry is a real movie lover's dream
- The open plan family, dining and games provides a heap of room for all the family's needs, is tiled and has a split system air-con unit
- Massive dream kitchen with gorgeous black stone benchtops, stainless steel appliances including 900mm oven, walk in pantry, shoppers entry, feature bulkhead with downlights, and fridge/freezer recess with plumbing for fridge
- The king size master bedroom is located away from the minor bedrooms, at the front of the home, and has his and hers walk in robes and split system air-con
- Ensuite complete with double shower, WC and double vanity
- 3 double size minor bedrooms, all with robes
- Main bathroom with vanity, shower and bath
- Plenty of storage space in the large walk in linen cupboard located in handy reach of the laundry and bathroom
- Sliding doors lead to the fabulous alfresco area, where you'll find the foundations for a future outdoor kitchen, with hot and cold