BENWERRIN is the ultimate equine establishment whether your love is racing, show jumping, polo, western pleasure, showing or breeding. This versatile, magnificently set up complex on the Albert River, offers the very best grazing country and the finest facilities to please the most discerning buyer. Set on 140 acres of fully usable land the property offers a wonderful lifestyle with homes set amongst private lawns and gardens shaded by fine, established trees. Horse facilities are well designed and generous in proportion, providing a safe and restful environment for horses.
* 33 spelling yards, all with shelters and large automatic waterers
* 11 large paddocks
* 5 concrete stable blocks providing accommodation for 76 horses
* Versatile stable dividers allow for double-stable accommodation for mares and foals
* 20 metre undercover round yard with rubber lining
* 50 metre horse swim
* 2 walking machines, allowing for 12 horses to be worked simultaneously
* Large concrete tie-up area and wash bays
* Rubber lined, breaking-in boxes
* Individual feed rooms with lockable bins to accommodate several trainers
* Vet facilities including crush and lockable drug storage unit
* 4 x 20 tonne grain silos
* Tack rooms and stable litter storage
* Hay and machinery sheds
* 8 water tanks (approximately 14,000 gallons), servicing homes and stables
* 50 Ha pumping right from the Albert River + good bore pumping to 2 x 5000 gall. tanks
* 20 acres of river flats sown to lucerne.
* Large lagoon for storage of river water pumping to 7 hydrants for lucerne irrigation
* A 1200 metre training track on the adjoining 120 acre property is currently leased by Benwerrin but could be
available for purchase individually.
* Ample room on Benwerrin for your own training track.
* Main homestead has 3 bedrooms, ducted air conditioning, generous living rooms and cool, covered terraces
* Second home is also 3 bedrooms has an air-conditioner and is l