Leadwood Big Game Estate
Kruger Park Region, Limpopo Province, South Africa
Capturing miles of uninterrupted bushveld vistas, this home merges uncommon privacy with quality in a truly inspirational setting. Taking full advantage of the impressive panoramas this truly is a masterpiece. Superb game viewing, wild dog, leopard are seen regularly.
Leadwood Big Game Estate is situated only 15 minutes from the town of Hoedspruit and 40 minutes from the Kruger National Park’s Orpen Gate.
Leadwood Big Game Estate consists of 94 freehold, one hectare stands on approx. 1000 hectares of prime African bushveld and forms part of the 15 000 hectare Blue Canyon Conservancy teaming with big game. It also boasts a 32-bed commercial lodge site.
Extra features for home 409:
• Traverse onto Khaya Ndlovu Game Reserve
• Outside Showers
• Double Garage (electric doors)
• 12 Solar Panels with 24 batteries
• All LED lights
• CCV security system and alarm
• 3G Booster and Cell phone booster
• Walk in Safe room
• Walk in pantry
• Solar Geysers
• 5000L water tank (enclosed) with fitted pump
• Salt water Pool
• Water filter system for drinking water
• HVAC Air conditioning system
And much much more.