Just completed, this double-storey terrace home in popular "Sunshine Cove" has been deliberately designed with a difference, making it a stand-out in the street with it's gorgeous "Hamptons" facade - right down to the white picket fence in the front yard!
At 199m2 under roof it gives the space of a home but has been cleverly designed to make the most of the lot. It is the epitome of easy modern living for either an owner-occupier or a tenant.
- Concrete-looking stone-top bench in kitchen with waterfall edge
- Funky industrial cafe style pendant lights over kitchen bench
- On-trend aqua "subway tiles" feature as the kitchen splashback
- Stainless steel under bench oven & microwave. Dishwasher & microwave included
- Double pantry. Soft closing drawers & cupboards under bench & overhead. Double fridge space
DOWNSTAIRS OTHER AREAS:
- Open-plan bright & spacious combined dining & lounge area
- Sliding door opens onto front patio & yard. Picket fence and easy maintenance gardens
- Direct access into the house from the garage. Internal laundry. Under stairwell storage
- Powder room with toilet & sink downstairs for convenience
- Over-sized main bedroom (3.9mx 3.9m) with room enough for a King-sized bed & large bedside tables
- Beautiful bay window. Large WIR with shelving and abundant hanging space
- Hotel-sized ensuite with wall length double vanity, his & her cupboards & shelving, separate large mirrors, double shower with luxurious rain-shower head
BEDROOMS 2 & 3:
- Large double rooms. Built-in robes. Ceiling fans. Ducted Air. Screened. Carpeted.
UPSTAIRS OTHER AREAS:
- Handy study area adjoining the main bedroom tucked into a quiet corner ideal for a home office or student's study nook
- Large 2nd living area with TV point adjoining 2nd and 3rd bedrooms perfect for families wanting space on a daily basis or for when visitors call in
- Main bathroom features a large shower and bath-tub