Looking for a private block of land with beautiful local vistas and in a quiet, sought after pocket high on the hill in Mount Gravatt? Here it is!
This property has seen better days and is not for the faint hearted. However, for those not easily challenged: walk the length of the block, take in the surroundings and you will appreciate the potential it has to offer.
Nestled on the hill side and neighbouring some spectacular homes number 90 High Street is ready for the demolition that will yield the properties full potential.
Surrounded by the Mount Gravatt Reserve and adjoining a council nature block, your new home can't be built out and will enjoy the seclusion and peace of this private oasis. The elevated position enjoys beautiful breezes and magical sunsets through the majestic gum trees.
With the feeling of treetop living in such a central location and with every amenity at your doorstep this property will be the start of your dream home.
Be Brave and reap the rewards here.
* 405 m2 Residential A land
* Post war house and no demolition restrictions
* Ideal North/South aspect
* Stunning bushland outlook
* Approx. block dimensions 10.1 X 40.2
* Approx. BCC rates $462.00 per quarter year exc. water & sewage
* Good bus transport at the end of the street
* Short stroll to great local schools
* Easy walk to Griffith University
* Easy access to Mt Gravatt bushland reserve
* 10mins to/from Brisbane City
* 45mins to Gold Coast beaches