Set across a large 1,080m2 double allotment site in fabulous Newtown, Jacqui Walker Sells presents this perfect renovator opportunity - with charming street appeal representative of a trendy era in house design.
A charming front veranda adorns this house on 2 sides & is perfectly appointed to capture the north-east sun. The original kitchen is presented with a Butler's pantry & a 6 burner gas stove.
You'll feel content all year around with your completed renovation of the open plan lounge and dining room, with existing gas heating & ceiling fans. This area leads to that charming veranda on two sides.
NOW you're home!
ADDITIONAL reasons to bring your hammer & paintbrush to 1 Doncaster Street include:
- 3 bedrooms (2 with built-in-robes)
- Adjoining a connected & covered entertainment area, there's a detached large room - this is suitable for a teenagers retreat, 'man-cave', rumpus room or 4th bedroom.
- Wooden floorboards ready to be polished
- Single garage behind a tandem single carport
- Double carport
- Multiple workshops & sheds
- Bathroom with shower, vanity & toilet
- Laundry, shower room & 2nd toilet adjoins the garage
- Abundant cupboard space
ZONED mixed housing, this ideal renovator is set in the school catchment zone of Newtown State Primary School & Wilsonton State High School.
Stop & smell the roses, too! The State Rose Garden (set inside an expansive, green park) is practically right on your doorstep ... Just stroll past one house & cross the road, then you're there!â€¨â€¨â€¨
There's only a limited number of allotments greater than 1,000m2 within 2.3km of Grand Central Shopping Centre, and even fewer exist across two allotments! So pop the inspection time in to your calendar or contact Jacqui Walker to arrange a look even sooner.
THE PERFECT RENOVATOR!