This immaculate townhouse is in a fantastic location in the chic suburb of Norman Park being less than 5km to Brisbane City and only 2 minutes walk to the nearest train station! The property offers exceptional value for those looking to enter the market, as either the home buyer, property investor, professionals or small family.
The many windows throughout allow an abundance of light into the home, making it a bright and airy place to live. The peaceful surroundings overlooking parklands to cityscape lights give a relaxed haven to come home and chill out to.You won't find a better property for location, style, privacy & low body corporate in a small complex.
- Two levels, two bedrooms, two bathrooms
- Top level has spacious open plan living, cascading glass folding doors opening to private undercover alfresco dining area with cityscape through trees.
- Two pac cupboards and stone bench tops in kitchen and bathrooms
- Two generous size bedrooms, both with build in wardrobes, master with ensuite
- Air conditioning
- Polished timber floors upstairs, new paint throughout etc.
- Dishwasher and oven in the kitchen
- Linen cupboard downstairs
- Internal laundry
- Secure automatic lockup garage downstairs
- Low maintenance complex
- 4km to CBD
- Crimsafe security screens
- Built in 2009
- Boutique style complex of only seven
- Walking distance to Norman Park train station/ ferry to New Farm
- 119 SQM total floor area
- Body Corporate = $432 per quarter or $33 per week, Council rates $19.24, Water rates $19.20
- Current rental appraisal 480.00 per week
Situated only minutes to the city, close to parks, schools, shopping facilities, public transport (train, bus and ferry) and with only a short drive to the trendy CBD precinct, you can see why this would be a fantastic place to live.
Property Code: 2495