This prestigious residence of 414 square metres offers light filled living spaces of the highest standard with quality master built construction. Positioned on a generous land size of 941 square metres, this home exudes a real feeling of space and privacy whilst taking in the magnificent coastal lifestyle.
Upon entering, the home flows elegantly presenting open plan living and an outdoor north facing entertainment terrace with a 44 metre sparkling in-ground pool. With high quality appliances and only the best quality finishes, you'll make the most of having friends and family over to enjoy this wonderful light filled home.
- Contemporary low set design together with spacious entertaining
- Open plan living and dining overlooking the 44m in-ground pool
- Gourmet, high-spec kitchen with ample space
- Expansive master suite with walk in robe and designer ensuite
- Sound proof 8 seater home theatre
- Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning, vacuum maid, intercom & security system
- Generous double lock-up garage with ample space for the boat and motorhome
- Fully irrigated low maintenance gardens and a 3000 litre water tank
- 12 minutes to the Sunshine Coast University Hospital Precinct
- 25 minutes to Sunshine Coast Airport
- Close to Pelican Waters Shopping Village and Golf Club
Pelican Waters provides its residents with a wonderful lifestyle that can be had only if you share in its secret and purchase here. Fit in a game of golf at the Greg Norman Designed Golf Club or enjoy a short bike ride to all amenities, shops, restaurants and the calm waters of the Pumicestone Passage.
Pelican Waters has a reputation of offering a prestige coastal lifestyle. With increasing growth, homes in this area are highly sought after, so get in quick.