FOR THE CONNOISSEUR
This executive estate must be seen to be appreciated. A grand family estate fit for royalty. The property sits on almost 2000 square meters of space and is the epitome of style and class. The estate is divided into two parts: one being the majestic main house and one being the equally grand guest house. The entire house is beautifully thatched (in pristine condition) and has lots of street appeal. Exquisite finishes throughout the house with no expense spared. Some features include:
• A grand reception area with a glittering chandelier that overlooks the sparkling pool and the rear of the estate.
• A impressive double volume living room which houses the grand solid wood staircase as well as a marble fireplace.
• A built in bar next to the spacious living room.
• A dining room large enough to fit a table seating at least 20 people.
• A therapy room with underfloor heating, overlooking the sparkling pool and complete with state of the art Jacuzzi bath, toilet and bidet. Heated towel rails complete the picture.
• Two upstairs offices, complete with solid wood cabinets.
• An upstairs billiards room with polished wood wall units, benches and a wine rack. A mega-sized pool table is the cherry on top.
• 4 large bedrooms with sliding glass doors in front of the cupboards and exits to the rear of the estate.
• A main bedroom with dressing room leading into an impressive en-suite bathroom. The bathroom is exquisitely finished with double shower, bidet and toilet and a Jacuzzi bath.
• A downstairs shower room with basin, bidet, toilet and a state of the art shower with multiple jets for an all-over body massage.
• Two kitchens: the first kitchen offers a washing up area, Miele fridge and freezer (hidden behind the wooden doors) and a laundry with connections for your washers.
• The second kitchen offers state of the art Miele appliances which includes two stoves, a steamer, coffee machine, extractor fan, meat griller and hot pl