A hidden treasure that preserves the magnificence and ambience of 18th century colonial Spanish architecture, turning it into one of the most exquisite houses in Westcliff. Centrally located in Hermanus. Close to town, restaurants, hospitals and schools,
One of the special features of the house is the exquisite living /dining room with a dramatic glass wall as focal point. The open plan layout creates an airy and natural ambiance. Also features
• Five bedrooms
• Four bathrooms
• Farm style kitchen with scullery and state of the art appliances,
• Unique doulble sided fireplace inside
• First and second floor Built in fireplace and built in braai outside
• Sea and mountain views
• Under floor heating
• A pool,
• An automatic generator,
• Huge stack doors opening onto three spacious entertainment patios,
• Landscaped garden
• An intercom and an irrigation system.
• Provision has been made for an elevator. Access to this unusual home through the castle-castle massive automatic sliding doors will mesmerize any visitor.