Privately positioned in what is perhaps the prime address in Worongary, this home will suit those buyers looking for a home that is truly tranquil and feels a million miles away from the rat race.
Full of charm and warmth and fringed by lush green lawns and native bush beyond, it will be easy to forget where you are and all too easy to relax and unwind upon returning to your piece of private Hinterland paradise.
This split level home is light and bright and provides open plan living, kitchen and master bedroom on the upper floor, with two generous bedrooms on the ground level.
Surrounded by some of Worongary's nicest properties and within easy reach of all of the amenities your family will require, the location is nothing short of ideal.
Some of the many features include -
* 1.38 hectares (3.4 acres) incredibly private with flat lawn area for kids and animals
* a light, bright character filled home, with vaulted ceilings and polished floors
* 3 bedrooms including spacious master
* upstairs and downstairs bathrooms
* large, well equipped galley style kitchen
* sunken lounge/dining area
* huge veranda, perfect for alfresco entertaining
* stunning 3.5m deep pool, complete with jumping rock and surrounded by tropical gardens
* ceiling fans plus air con
* poolside cabin with air con, ideal for home office or retreat
Grosvenor Court is one of the premier streets in the family friendly suburb of Worongary.
Located just minutes from the Pacific Motorway and an easy commute to the Brisbane CBD and International airport. To the south, the NSW border is within easy reach, passing the Gold Coast International and domestic airports.
The thriving Robina Town Centre is on your doorstep and provides all the facilities you could possibly require.
With Queensland's finest schools, beaches, shops, transport and medical facilities on the doorstep, it is the location that has it all!
In preparing this information we have used our best endeavours to ensure the