Housing of the beginning of the XX century in the center of Coimbra, well preserved, is inserted in a property with 5.883m2 landscaped and walled.
The gross floor area of the building is about 320m2, totaling 1280 m2, spread over four floors (basement, ground floor, first floor and attic).
The basement is composed of five divisions and two WC.
The ground floor consists of a lounge with fireplace, a dining room, a library, a "pink room" and a kitchen.
The first floor contains five bedrooms, two bathrooms and two bedrooms with en suite bathrooms (suites).
The attic has five less spacious rooms.
In the year 2000, and in connection with the installation of a company linked to tourism, the house underwent a thorough review of the electrical installation, the plumbing and the central heating.
The annexes consist of a tent with about 300m 2, allowing the meal of 250 people seated, industrial kitchen and 2 toilets.